Jag är en långdistanslöpare från Helsingfors. Mina huvudsträckor är 5000m och 10 000m och mitt mål är att vara med i de Olympiska spelen år 2016 i Rio de Janeiro. Där tänker jag springa fortare än någonsin förr. Vid sidan om löpning studerar jag på Hanken Svenska Handelshögskolan.


torsdag 8 december 2011

After spinning...

After spinning I went to school and had a presentation and a talk with my Finnish teacher, who is very nice! From school I went to the indoor track Botnia and ran some 2'6'100m. It was so fun and went pretty well. 20--> 15 sek, nice and relaxed. The last ones, went a bit too fast, because I have to have fresh feet today. After practice, I ate at the Uni and rented some books. There I met this person, I always see there. It is funny, because the school is pretty big and I am not there so often.

I have to tell you that I believe I ate my one and only Christmas "dinner" at school's lunch yesterday! :D They served the traditional Finnish Christmas food. At first I was like, are you kidding me, but I realized I should just be happy. So there I was, in school's café, eating my Christmas lunch alone. :P I enjoyed it though!

After lunch i went to my former lessor and broke up the deal. That was sad. Now it is really really official. We have our own lives and nothing is keeping our strings attached anymore. I can't call him asking, if he has renewed the electricity agreement or something like that. Everything is set. Sad. Hope he is well. I never thought we would be in this situation. Never. Love you L still, but I think this is good for us both.

Okay, so after doing all this I met Janina, bought a vacuum cleaner and gave a ride home to Janina and Andreas. They are cute :) On the way, I went to my friend's place, where I have had some of my styff during this break up. Now it is clean there as well. All my stuff is under the same roof. What a relief!

During this move, I had lost some of my letters and other post. So under all my stuff I found a package delivery from Nike. I picked it up, and guess what I got!?!?!?!? 7 pair of shoes!! NIIIIIICE! That made my day! THANK YOU NIKE AND KAJ! You're the best!

Sportelite had sent invitations to the "Sports- awards", so that was fun as well! Thank you! :)

In the evening I packed up my stuff and went for a little run with Frida. She is a wonderful and good- hearted person.

You can probably guess, I fell a sleep pretty fast after this day. Before that, I called my beloved grandmother. She is going for a long trip to Switzerland and Florida. I wish you the best.

Any way, hello Friday! Today is the day, I hopefully get my sofa home. :P
By the way.. I wanna send Christmas cards and letters today.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar